For the very best in VoIP PBX Phone systems in Kildare,
get in contact with AG Communications today.
The advantages of the VoIP PBX phone system include:
- Clear HD Sound quality;
- An unlimited amount of on-going concurrent calls;
- Over 50 + VoIP features that can be customised to the needs of your business.
To discuss how a VoIP PBX system can improve communication in your business, get in contact with AG Communications today.
VoIP stands for Voice over internet protocol, which translates as a phone service over the internet.
VoIP allows a business to take full advantage of opportunities of high-speed internet.
VoIP systems don’t use traditional phone lines, instead the system exclusively runs on a company’s broadband, improving all aspects of a phone system’s quality and functionality.
The advantages of our VoIP PBX Kildare phone systems include:
- Fully unlimited concurrent calls e.g. no busy line
- Zero limits on VoIP telephone calls to landlines
- Pristine HD voice quality and voice recording
- Auto-attendant, Voice menu, never miss a call again
- Automated call routing and extension groups
- Fully programmable agent priority settings allowing for greater ring strategies
- Compatible with a range of different systems allowing for seamless integration with pre-excising business systems.
- Compatible with both virtual and physical desktop phones
How is VoIP different to traditional landlines?
Some of the most apparent differences when comparing a VoIP phone system to a landline include the difference between dedicated lines. While phone systems required dedicated lines for multiple calls, VoIP systems all run over one virtual broadband-based virtual lines.
As VoIP systems run on broadband they can easily expand and grow alongside a business.
Upgrades can usually be done with simple broadband and software updates rather than cumbersome line provisioning and equipment updates.
What equipment do I need to update to a VoIP phone system?
VoIP PBX systems connect directly to a broadband connection. Meaning all that is needed to set up a VoIP system is a computer with an internet connection and broadband internet.